Solano County Ombudsmen are proud to introduce Ombudsman Naomi Snegosky. Naomi is a long time Fairfield resident and has been involved in Solano County Ombudsman program since 1986. She has received numerous Volunteer awards in Solano County. At the age of 87 she is very much involved in advocating for residents in long term facilities.
Naomi – “I retired and saw an advertisement in my local newspaper recruiting Ombudsman volunteers for long term care facilities. I made the call to get involved. I knew nothing about nursing homes or assisted living facilities but wanted to learn how I could help. I attended the training program and received my State Certification as an Ombudsman.”
“Aside from raising my 3 boys and caring for and enjoying my grandchildren, advocating for the elderly as an Ombudsman for the past 29 years helping residents in residential care and skilled nursing homes has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life.”.
Consent and Cross-Reporting Forms
- Complaint from the LTC Ombudsman -S223 (02-16)
- Authorization to Release Confidential Information and or Testify in a Hearing or Court S202 (02-16)
- Request for State Ombudsman Authorization to Access Records and Disclose Information S203 (02-16)
- Request for State Ombudsman Authorization S204 (02-16) Protected
- Consent to Access and Disclose Confidential Information S201 (02-16)
- LTC Ombudsman to witness Advance Health Care Directive (AHCD) S101 (05/16)
- LTC Ombudsman Witnessing of A Property Transfer
- SOS Activity Log (Facility Coverage)